Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let's Take a Stroll in Her Locks (Take Two)...

“Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” -Lucille Ball

     Lucille Ball obviously knew what was up. Her insight is more reason why we should all go down that scary path once in our lives, whether it be on accident or intentionally. I don't know about you, but I know that my red days were not my better!! However, I am glad I did. It was a blast. I immediately felt this sassy attitude creep out of me. I know I have a little sass as a blonde, but this was a whole other story!! It's almost as if other people knew also because they treated me so. Many people also treated me as though I was very gutsy and willing to do just about anything. If only they knew! ;) Other than the temper changes and feeling like a wild child (more than usual), I didn't feel too different. I do know it was a blast while it lasted and would definitely recommend at least trying a shade of red, whether it be a red brown, orange red, or just some red pieces. 

What was it like while you were a redhead?? If you are a natural redhead, what is it like??

Brunettes, get ready...you're up next!






-Peace Love & Beauty



Find me @ Texture 2 Salon
7745 South Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46217
(317) 300-8081

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment